POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: oh no, more clothes! : Re: oh no, more clothes! Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:31:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oh no, more clothes!
From: Juergen Scharfy
Date: 29 Jan 2002 03:13:32
Message: <3c5659ac@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I saw both animations and in my optinion both are very realistic. The
difference is: Apache's cloth is a thicker one, Fernando's is a very thin
and soft one.
Anyway, my personly favorite is still the semi-transparent one of Fernando
although it shouldn't fall onto the floor but onto a female body :-))

> I'm glad not only you found an inspiration in my work but you've achieved
> better results.
>
> Congratulations!

I love simulations like this.

regards